Pennyfarthing Homes continues its distinguished tradition of excellence on Vancouver’s West Side with Basalt – 51 exquisitely designed residences arriving this Fall to 35th Avenue and Cambie Street.
Marked by a refined elegance, these 1 to 3 bedroom homes exude sophistication. Designed by notable Shift Architecture, the modernist exterior is framed by Basalt rock, complemented by finely crafted interiors, bright, open floorplans and meticulous finishes. Basalt males a visual impact set within a premier parkside location.
At a glance
- 51 units
- 64 bicycle spaces
- Close to Canada Line
- Steps to Queen Elizabeth Park
- 65 total parking
- 17 bulk storage spaces and in-suite storage
- Rich hardwood flooring in Oak or Walnut stretch across main living areas
- Wool-blend carpeting in the bedrooms provides a soft start to every day
- Private balconies or terraces with convenient gas connections for every home
- Polished quartz countertops & backsplash with undermount basin
- Contemporary wood cabinetry in Smoked Walnut or Ivory Oak
- Expansive kitchen island with wood inlay detail in Ivory Oak or Smoked Walnut
- Secured underground parking and bike storage included for every home