Marcon introduces 153 homes coming this Summer to the intersection of Davie & Broughton. Mirabel will feature an 18-story and 19-story building set atop the West End’s natural crest. These 2 towers will have a wide variety of 1,2 and 3 bedroom homes with sizes ranging from 517sqft – 2,526sqft.
Minutes from English Bay, Stanley Park, and countless urban amenities, Mirabel will offer the best of Vancouver living.
Prices for 1 bed starts from $685,900 and prices for 2 beds starts from$1,205,900.
At a glance:
- For most one-bedroom and one-bedroom plus den homes, premium stainless steel appliances include: 24” Sub-Zero Energy Star integrated refrigerator; 24” Wolf gas cooktop; 24” Bosch 2-in-1 speed oven; 24” Bosch Energy Star integrated dishwasher
- For two and three-bedroom homes, full size appliances include: 30” Sub-Zero Energy Star integrated refrigerator/freezer; 30” Wolf gas cooktop and electric wall oven; 24” Bosch 2-in-1 speed oven; 24” Bosch Energy Star integrated dishwasher
- Italian wood veneer cabinetry by Armony Cucine in either “Sand Ash” or “Smoked Walnut”, complete with soft-close hardware, and under cabinet lighting
- Solid marble countertop in “Bianco Ramon” or “Suede Grey”
- Natural marble floor and tile surrounds for tub and shower in “Bianco Ramon” or “Suede Grey”
- Parks, transit, groceries and numerous other amenities and services within walking distance
- Storage locker for each home in the underground parkade
- Secure bicycle storage room makes riding to/from English Bay and Stanley Park so easy
- Fob and key access to parkade and lobbies with video surveillance, plus enterphones with security cameras at main entry lobbies
- Programmable elevator to restrict floor access
- Generous patios, decks and terraces to create desirable outdoor living spaces, with gas barbecue outlets, lighting and planters